- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Experience as Unity or Unity 3D Developer
- Experience in scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience in game development
- Knowledge of multiplayer game development
- Knowledge of 3D shooter game development & use of physics in game
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & good time-management skills
- Implement gameplay features with an established scope
- Providing technical solution for implementing the game content features
- Implement modifications, extensions, and optimization to existing code base
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement the ideas
Game Designer (Plan & Flow)
- Create and own the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and game balance.